Monday, April 30, 2018

Happy birthday to me

40.
I remember my post from 39 when I said, I am basically 40 now.
I wasn't.  I had a whole year in between.  I had so much time.
I see time and feel time completely different the older I get.
I see time as this gift.  This precious thing that I don't want to lose and I know I will no matter what.
I remember how time seemed to slip by so slowly in my younger years.It was punishing me by moving so slow. I was so self absorbed I thought even time was against me. I really could not feel the significance or the reality of it until today. Or Maybe, I just transitioned to a different mind set. One that comes with experiences and loves and losses and beauty and pain and suffering and healing.
Whatever it is, I love it. I appreciate it.
Yes, my body is 40 but my MIND is 40. My beautiful mature mind. It is so much more peaceful than before.  So much less about me.
I guess at 40, I feel the Universe.


No comments:

Post a Comment